Want to log into your Netgear WiFi router’s administrative settings? If so, the Netgear router’s IP address is the first thing you need to know . However, lots of users are completely unfamiliar with the process of how to find the IP address of their router. If you’re one of them, you’ve come to the correct place.. Here, we’ll provide you a step-by-step tutorial on how to quickly find your router’s IP address.. Scroll down to read
Understanding What is Netgear Router IP Address
Generally, Netgear WiFi routers include two IP addresses, i.e. private and public. To facilitate communication within Local Area Networks (LANs), the private IP address is used. On the other hand, the public IP is intended to connect to public networks like the wider internet. An Internet Service Provider or ISP usually assigns the public IP address to your WiFi router. Talking about private IP, a network administrator handles it. In the event that you have never changed the private IP of your Netgear router, possibilities are that you are making use of the default IP. The handbook for your router will also have the default IP.
Steps to Find Netgear Router IP Address
Execute the instructions underneath to find your Netgear router IP address:
- Turn on your Netgear wireless router by connecting its power adapter to a wall outlet.
- Your router and modem should be connected through Ethernet.
- After that, turn on your laptop or PC.
- Get your preferred web browser and enter routerlogin.net in the URL box.
- Enter the user name and password for the router.
- Press Log In.
- Once you’ve logged in, navigate to Maintenance and select the Router Status page.
- Your router’s IP address will be displayed in the IP address box of the next pop-up window.
Kudos! Your Netgear router’s IP has been located. You can configure your router and alter the settings to suit your needs using this IP. If you are unable to find the IP of your WiFi router, contact our experts for an immediate solution
Note: Regardless of whether your home is equipped with a Netgear AC1900 system or another type, the processes to find the IP remain the same.
How to Find the IP Address of a Netgear Router.
Execute the instructions underneath to find your Netgear router IP address: Turn on your Netgear wireless router by connecting its power adapter to a wall outlet.
Use the IP address to Log Into Your Router
The IP address can be used to access your Netgear WiFi router. Here are the required steps: Turn on your WiFi router.
- Launch your favorite browser on your PC.
- Type the Netgear router IP address in the URL bar.
- The login window will appear after you hit the Enter key.
- Enter the login information required In case your Netgear router password not working, click here for the
- At last, hit on the login button.
- Done! You have logged into your WiFi router.
Find IP Address of Devices Connected to Your Router
In the event that you want to monitor how many devices are connected to your Netgear WiFi router, you need to know the IP address of those devices. If you determine any unauthorized devices connected to your WiFi, you can block the access for that device right away.
- Log in to your WiFi router via an internet browser.
- Navigate to the Basic section.
- Hit on the Connected Devices tab.
Here, you will be able to see the IP address of each device that is currently connected to your Netgear WiFi router. In case you stuck at any step, feel free to get in touch with our experts at any time.